CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Short & Sweet

In honor of all of you who have slogged through all of my prior e-mails, I promise to keep this one short.  In honor of my first week of being a homeowner, I took this afternoon off!  ;)  Actually I REALLY needed a pedicure, so mom and I went and had girl-time. I also managed to drop almost $70 on two AC filters, trash bags, a pressure pump sprayer thing (technical name) and a couple of other things.  

Note to self:  NO MORE WALMART TRIPS!  Tomorrow I have a roof measurement, drywall consultation and laundry room implosion scheduled.  My fabulous contractor, Jack, is meeting me sometime tomorrow afternoon.  The city of Brenham is also supposed to come by and trim trees out of the electrical lines.  Slowly but surely things are happening.  I'll let you know what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!