CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Growing Up Continued

Most times when I write these blogs, I'm only half with it.  When I get comments on blogs or when I'm cruising my own blog (yes, I do that...) then I go back and read them.  I see the words I've misspelled (such a pet peeve with me) and pictures I've missed.  

I noticed recently that I posted all about Growing Up and my file cabinet and left you with a picture of the mess ALL over the floor in my office.  While my housekeeping skills suck sometimes, I'm NOT that bad and don't want mostly complete strangers thinking so.  Here is a more accurate look at my office and my new file cabinet.


Much better, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!