CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Growing Up

I'm not a neat person by nature.  Eventually I get around to cleaning and I like having a clean house, but I'm not neat by nature.  What I am is lazy, but I digress...  With my tax refund, I picked up something in an effort to attempt to help me with my laziness neatness.  As a effort to grow-up, I purchased a 2 drawer lateral filing cabinet. 


The cabinet, which I got on "sale" at Office Depot and with a coupon, is supposed to look like the one pictured above.  Instead when I got it home, it looked more like this...


A million pieces ALL over my floor.  I've put together a ton of furniture before in my life, but this one was CRAZY!  I broke a sweat putting this sucker together, but in the end, I succeeded!  Then came the truly rough part, filing about eight million pieces of paper.  I select the paperless option on everything I can in an effort to streamline my life, but I still seem to be drowning in paper.  Ugh.


I had a random file box, hey, it was cute, and a plastic tub that housed all of my junk.  Now it is finally labeled and sorted in two really cute drawers and when closed, doesn't scream file cabinet.  I'm thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!