CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Yet Another Door...

Not to worry folks, I've been keeping busy on my to-do list.  

One of the things recently mentioned was refinishing the original pocket door from the living room that will be the laundry room door.  Texas has been having a record breaking drought lately, so I figured I was safe to paint the door in my carport.  Guess what?  It rained the day after I started working on the table.  Had I known painting the door would have put an end to the drought, I would have done it weeks ago!  

Anyway, it is now painted and laying in wait for installation.  It will need a touch-up, but that's easy enough once it's been hung.  (We haven't hung a single door that HASN'T needed touch-up so...) I can't wait until it's hung.  It's one more element on the way to having a finished kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!