CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Still Alive

Life is still rolling along here at Giddings Lane.  I know, big surprise there, right??  It's be a nutty month since we last spoke.  I had a neighbor be evicted for pot, no big loss there, jumped on several blog bandwagons, survived a HORRIBLE drought and several severe wildfire in neighboring counties, cut up a couple or ten paper towel tubes, patched a hole or two and made a couple messes all in the name of crafting and remodeling!  Enjoy the next few posts about life around here!


Please notice that so far I've been able to keep up my plantings in the back yard.  This is only because of faithful watering on almost a daily basis.  I know it should be daily, but life happens sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my laundry room!! I really could change out the color pretty easily if the "mood" hits with just the pops of blue all over, but I doubt that will be anytime soon! lol I really do love that room..and probably REALLY could sleep in there! I find myself walking through the hall and just stopping and staring...how goofy am I?! lol
    Have a great week!
    hugs
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!