CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shopping Trip

One of the things I noted in my list of learning is that the cost of the drywall, nails, boards and paint is only half the cost of making a house. To make a house a home, there has to be something in it that shows your personality, in a good way! Unfortunately, my personality isn't cheap. (Not sure what this says about me, but so be it.)

While my personality is expensive, my wallet is cheeeeeeeeap! So, what's a girl to do? I'll tell you what, you learn real quick that your only saving grace is going to be your local or not so local Goodwill, Ross, Salvation Army, and friends' and families' garage sales! Below is my haul from my recent visit to Colorado. Yup, I said haul. We did, hauled it all the way back to Texas. Hey, a girl has to grab a deal when she sees it! EVERYTHING in the picture was purchased for a steal using coupons, clearance sales and braving shopping on a holiday weekend. Stay tuned to see how I transform this hodge-podge of stuff into personality for my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!