CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Cricut Addiction

Okay, along with my need to spray paint everything, I also have a Cricut addiction. For those of you who don't know, a Cricut is a fabulous little machine that you insert paper into, press a few buttons and Voila a perfect item is cut out for you. Different cartridges are available for different theme items and can be cut any size from 1/2" to 24". It rocks!


Lately I've been using it to make different thank you notes. Never knew how many of those I was going to end up needing with buying a house! (Not complaining in the least, I LOVE crafting and will take ANY excuse!)


Accented with Stickles & Glimmer Mist (any reason to sparkle!)




Used the Cricut to cut the "Thank You" & Flower shapes. Stacked them and gave them a Glimmer Mist spritz.



Again, cut the flowers and sentiment with the Cricut. Added a bit of eyelash yarn for fun and because I had it laying around!




Cricut cut "thank you" with misc. paper accents. Cards are a great way to use up those millions of scraps from just about anything!




Notice the perfect shadow on the letters! Yup, the machine did that too! I'm telling you, I LOVE IT! (no, i'm not paid to say this in any way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!