CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Still Here!!!

Faithful followers, I promise I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, although I was wishing I had at times. After dodging tons of germs all year, I succumbed to a HORRIBLE bout of strep throat. We're talking unable to swallow, talk or even turn my head. It was awful. After 5 different meds, I am now back on the mend and will be getting stuff ready for posts. They're coming I promise!!!

To tide you over, I found this chart while cruising the internet last weekend. (to put my yuckiness into perspective, I didn't open my for 3 days! that's huge for someone as email addicted as me!) This chart came off of my new favorite funny site,
There I Fixed It.com. Except for the needle nose pliers, I have used the following tools for all of their alternate uses, specifically the hammer's alternate use. Pretty accurate if you ask me.


Click on the pic if you want to see the original link. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!