CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The New Pantry

Now that the new pantry is starting to look more like a pantry and less like a giant hole, I'm starting to fall in love with it.  I decided that a plain white pantry wasn't really my style, so I used my favorite shade of green from my kitchen to add a little pizazz.



I've been surfing blogs lately and seen where people have added interest to blah walls with simple paint and stencils.  A blogdom favorite has been Cutting Edge Stencils.  (I'm not being paid by them to write this and to be honest, they most likely have NO idea I'm even blogging about them.)  I'm currently in like with their Casablanca All Over Stencil and their Hourglass All Over stencil.  I'm only in like with them, so I haven't taken the plunge.  The big issue is the cost, not the idea of painting.  My cheapness reigns again!!  It's not that I don't think they are worth the money, quite the opposite actually, I just have several big cost items planned within the next month, and can't justify the expense just yet.   But, when I can justify it, any thoughts on which one to get???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!