CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lil' Ole Me????

After a VERY, VERY long week at work, I sat down after hours to check my email. (Not to worry, I wasn't cruising the internet during work hours. At least not this time. Trying to be honest here, peeps...) I've digressed, again. I sat down and clicked on an RSS feed from Miss Mustard Seed. Now, if you don't know her, she is a HUGE blogger that specializes in just about everything having to do with home decor and furniture. She's written for little companies such as HGTV detailing her "how-to's." I'm telling you all of this so that you realize how much she knows her stuff.

Every Friday Miss Mustard Seed features her 3 favorite furniture redos and then allows people to link their furniture transformations, which I did. I linked up Elphaba just for kicks to see about upping my blog followers/readers... (Does this count as vanity? I'm not looking for that, just numbers higher than single digits!!) ;)

Imagine my surprise when I opened my email this Friday and found this... (click the link to see what I saw. Making you work today, but you can do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!