CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

No worries

When we last spoke about my front door, several people commented that the color might be too dark to go with the overall color of my house.  Don't worry, my house is NOT staying baby blue and ugly pink forever!  (I love me some pink, but hate the pink of my house, as a side note!)  Eventually, when I win the lottery, the vinyl siding will come down and be replaced by Hardi Plank.  The entire house will then get a coat of taupe/grey paint and trimmed out in black and cream.  My front door is painted to go with that one day color scheme, not the tackiness it's currently rocking.  Just bear with me until I win the lottery, which is going to be quite difficult since I don't play the lottery, and it will be BEAUTIFUL!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment is in regards to the wood stained white door project you did. The other Pintrest user (Rachel) started with a "Fiberglass embossed wood-grain door" that was white. Was yours the same? Mine seems to be a plain white standard fiberglass front door - there is no sign of "embossed wood grain". Did yours?? It doesn't look like it front the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is a plain, smooth white door. It’s not embossed in any way, & the project still worked beautifully!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!