CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Holy Cow!!

Okay, not really. I mean there isn't a cow involved and nothing has been blessed to be declared technically holy, but HOLY COW!! I just got an email from Cassity at Remodelaholic and Polly Want A Crafter. She wants to feature little ol' me on not one but both of her blogs!!! HOLY COW!!

I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends and give myself a creative outlet. I never dreamed, okay, maybe I did, of being able to be featured by another blog. I am so excited!! (It truly is the little things that make me happy...)


Anyway, Polly and Remodelaholic are two really addictive blogs.
Polly Want a Crafter features some awesome ideas that are both cheap (but don't look it) and creative. Nothing aggravates me more than awesome ideas where the items needed are twice the cost of purchasing the finished craft in the first place. Cassity cruises blogs and submissions and finds the best examples of crafts and remodeling ideas so you don't have to. Check out these cute links from Polly!


Snowflake Specimen Art


"Hand"some Christmas Tree Art

Remodelaholic could be the source for a lot of my bravery in my house endeavors. It was one of the first blogs I stumbled upon and I used the logic of if they can do, so can I. Either of these look familiar? Click on the pic to see what they did with it... Check my past posts to see what I did with my version.



Check out these fabulous blogs when you get a chance. I'm just warning you, they're addictive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!