CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Doors!!

No, this is not an ode to James Morrison...

Heck, I'm not even sure that I have the right name, but hey.  (I'm hoping that I got the name of the lead singer of the doors, but if not, that's who I mean and yes, I could google it, but I'm tired and feeling extraordinarily lazy right now...)

My gorgeous, stunning beatiful kitchen is starting to come to life.  In my last post, I showed the incredible transformation that happened in my dining room.  In case you missed it, click over here, we'll wait...

Are you back??

How about now??

Back??

Okay, good.  My awesome carpenter came back a week or so later and installed all of my cabinet doors.

Now my kitchen looks like this.


Sigh...

Dreamy isn't it?



Somehow, even with all of this cabinetry my kitchen looks bigger.  How in the heck is that possible??
 


You'll notice in this post that there is something new installed as well.  Yup, I bit the bullet and purchased my dream stove.  I am thrilled to say that it is as incredible as I dreamed it would be.  It feels professional and sturdy in my hands.  The ball bearing oven racks glide in and out with a whisper.

I could go on and on and on, but I'll spare y'all the details.  However, if anyone is dying to know about, please let me know and I'll wax poetic all about it for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!