CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

To-Do's

I have a huge crush that I need to admit to. I LOVE lists! I use them tons, rarely completing everything, but making them with the greatest of intentions. (I must confess. Sometimes I put things on lists that I've already done just so I can cross them off...) Soooo, in honor of my love of lists, I'm posting my t0-do list for this weekend. The reason for the oh-so public posting?? Guilt, plain and simple. If I know that the people of blogland are going to be reading my list and looking to see what I have completed, I need to get busy. So, here goes:

1. Laundry
2. Switch mattresses
3. Return bad stripper
4. Find good stripper
5. Strip closet doors
6. Sand doors
7. Make week's breakfast
8. Finish take-home work
9. Fill water bottles
10. Pick up Scentsy order
11. Sort out present closet (daunting task...)
12. Wrap Christmas presents
13. Take down Halloween wreath (oops!)

What's on your to-do list this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!