CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I know, I know, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth nor did I not complete anything on the list and was too embarrassed to admit to the world. I actually completed most everything on my list. My real reason for not posting is mental exhaustion. Something about teaching long division to 9 year olds for the fourth week in a row has me done in. Wiped, pooped, dead-tired, and too exhausted to think of more words! The good news is that my students are catching on and can do it. The even better news is that Thanksgiving vacation starts on Wednesday at noon!! Yay!!

I have been busy not only at school, but at home as well. I have 2 closet door panels ready to paint, one coat closet door ready to paint, the Thanksgiving/Halloween decorations gathered to put away, the mattresses switched, part of the backyard cleared of leaves, a quart bag of pecans cleaned and ready for pie and am caught up on grading at work. Typing it up it doesn't seem like such a large amount, but I promise it was some work to get it there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!