CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick Project

I should have a much more substantial post this weekend, but here's a quick one to tide you over. For a Science experiment for my classes, I had to purchase a set of glass gems. After using several for the experiment, I put the rest "up" on my desk. Yes, seeing the top of my desk is a rarity in my classroom. Under some of the gems was the PTO fundraiser packet. My wheels started turning. I traced some of the gems and cut out the colorful background. Glue the paper on with my favorite Scotch quick dry adhesive and boom. Pretty gems. Add to that some magnets swiped from one of my nephews toys and Voila!


(Don't worry, the dog had already chewed the head off of Zach's toy and it was headed to the trash. I just cut up the hands and feet and pulled the magnets before it hit the bin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!