CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Launching my Blog...

After much deliberation, I've decided to turn my email updates into an official blog. I have tons of things that I want to post and link to, and this will hopefully let me do just that! For security's sake, I've tried to change some names and remove my actual address. We'll see how that works! For anyone who wants to relive the fabulous-ness of the past few months of my life, feel free to check out my prior posts.

For today's blog, I've decided to feature a recent "art" project that I did. Remember the jewelry display frame from a couple months ago? There were a couple of other frames up there as well. I took one, spray painted it a gloss brown, add a $1 worth of fabric from Wal-Mart and some foam-core and presto, change-o Wall Art for around $3!

Spray Painted Frame

(sorry about the picture quality, my camera lens fogged up from the A/C to outside.)



Fabric Filled Frame



Flower Art

Flower Details



So what do you think of my $1 "art"?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!