CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sissi's backyard

My first guest blogger, I'm so excited!!

Okay, between being "forced" to play with Zach ;), the state capital for school meetings and teen-sitting, my poor house has been abandoned. Since I signed up for a 30 year mortgage, though, my thought is that I am going to have plenty of time to work at it and on it. However, Dad has been faithfully plugging away the past two weeks without me. Below are the results of his efforts.


Before working on the patio it looked like this:
Tuesday it was such a nice day I got distracted from the painting inside and was looking around for a place outside to sand a door when I tripped over the patio. Some 9 hours later I had found the patio as well as areas to plant flowers.

But after dinner I started to shovel out the entrance to the patio and found down 4-6 inches under the dirt and roots a brick sidewalk that extends to the corner of the house: Notice the before photos don't show any evidence of it. The sidewalk appears to have been buried for decades.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a transformation. Wonderful area now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! I appreciate it!